Friday, May 6, 2011

Mayday!!!

I'm still not down to fat!!! But I am having fun working on it...after our beach trip I weighed around 230 so I was up a little but still doing ok...I need to drop ~ 10 pounds by summer to get down under my target (221)...

Dad's finally going to get a pacemaker installed...I hope this allows his physical therapy to pick up...he hasn't made enough progress to get to assisted living by June so we'll have to start paying a monthly rate for his rehab...I hate to think about our choices if he can't get to assisted living...so I won't. Ignoring things is a habit I have...sometimes they really do go away...


"The wheel is turning and you can't slow down
You can't let go and you can't hold on
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will"

Later

No comments: